Monday, April 14, 2008

The Beginning

Now that I have started the beginning of my eternity with the most wonderful person in the world, my wife Kori, I wanted to start a blog that we could use to stay in touch with everyone and let them know what is going on in our lives.
As most of you know we started our life together on April 8th 2008 in the St. George temple when we were sealed for time and eternity. I'm not one to get very emotional but I will admit that there were a few times that day when I had tears come to my eyes as I realized I was being sealed to the person I love the most in the whole world for time and for all of eternity. It is a very exciting time for both of us right now. We are still trying to get settled into our room and hope that we can do that soon so that we are able to have some form of normalcy come into our lives. We are both very excited to start our lives together and look forward to the challenges and exciting times that await us as a married couple. Right now I don't have any pictures of our wedding or our reception on my computer so those will have to come with time. Once I get them I will post again to let you all see how wonderful our special day was.  

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey your blog is cool. I love blogging it is so fun. Love you guys!

Jesse said...

Big Mike! Sorry we missed your reception, wife was sick, so I was watching the kids. Glad you guys joined the blogging world with the rest of us.

Kris said...

you guys are so cute!! As only an Aunt would say...
I wish you both the best and am SO happy for you! I love you!
Aunt Kris

Monique said...

congrats you two! (from cousin Monique)

piglet said...

Great blog. I love you two. Aunt Jill